Two-way Satellite (Broadband) Consultants - Prime Satcom
Prime Satcom Consulting Ltd can provide a variety of consulting
services to suit your requirements.
We provide the capabilities required to create new value
through sales and project delivery.
- Sales Strategy Creation and Implementation
- Selling Satellite Communication equipment or services
into new markets
- Building sale teams and focusing to deliver against
- Writing sales strategy plans
- Sales Management
- Delivering satellite communication sales into specified
markets or regions
- Sales representation for satellite equipment or service
companies and products
- Manage resellers and distributors in specified regions
- Project Management
- Manage one-off projects with a significant satellite
- Provide expertise to satellite communication parts
of projects where in-house knowledge is insufficient
for delivery requirements
- Provide independent project reviews and implement
project recovery procedures
- Specification Generation and Evaluation
- Requirements analysis for satellite communication
and hybrid networks
- Produce Tender documentation for satellite communication
and hybrid networks
- Evaluate bids submitted during the tender process
- Cost and risk analysis of proposed solutions
- System Design and Application Engineering
- System integration for specialist applications
- Producing hybrid satellite/wireless network solutions
- Testing applications over satellite networks
Satellite Broadband Service Provision
Prime Satcom Consulting have formed partnerships with some key players in the satellite service provisioning market, including Orbit Research Ltd, to form the Prime Satellite Broadband division. Prime Satellite Broadband will operate independantly from Prime Satcom Consulting to provide high quality, reliable two-way satellite broadband service in the UK, Ireland and other parts of the world.
Prime Satellite Broadband provides satellite broadband services throughout the world. Services can be provided through the Skylogic DStar satellite broadband service; direct point-to-point links; or full network systems controlled by the client or Prime Satellite Broadband as required.
The main emphasis of modern networks is broadband. As applications
become more data hungry with the spread of the Internet,
access to broadband services is driving up demand for ADSL
and cable like services.
It is still many years, possibly decades, before fibre
optic links to the home become a reality. Two-way satellite
broadband ADSL like services provide the best solution for
businesses that are unable to obtain broadband access in
any other way. Satellite/wireless solutions provide an economical
means for small communities to get broadband services quickly
without waiting for terrestrial ADSL or cable services (which
may never come).
Satellite Communications has seen a dramatic fall in prices
in recent years. New technologies and open standards promise
to deliver lower prices still. With this growth, satellite
equipment will start to see the volumes that allow the same
economies of scale seen in other electronic industries.
Prices will fall again until satellite services may be economically
located in cable and ADSL heartlands.
However, satellite communications will always be a niche
sector of telecommunications as a whole. Thus the complete
commoditisation of satellite communication equipment and
services may never occur, but certainly it will be very
close to this. With Prime Satcom you can find the best solutions
to sell to the market or knowledgably select suppliers to
meet your broadband needs.
The market dynamics open many new markets and opportunities
for growth. To win, cost and risks need to be minimised
and experience brought in from the beginning
Prime Satcom Consulting Ltd is the key
critical success factor for your business
Back to top